About the role:
As our Marketing Automation & CRM Specialist, you will have a direct impact on our business opportunities. You will be responsible for driving our digital development within Marketing Automation and CRM to create added value for our contacts and clients at all levels.
A large part of your daily work will include streamlining processes, automating manual tasks, and setting up measurement tools that generate actionable insights linked to our market strategy and our common business goals. The role is both strategic and operational. We see the role as being data driven. You will collect and manage data and insights from, for example, target group analyses, website visitors and our customers.
The role includes, among other things:
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to generate relevant leads into the sales organization through our CRM system (Upsales)
- Overall responsibility for maintaining our client database and our CRM system
- A/B testing and optimization to identify relevant improvements
- Initiate, build and evaluate our work with MQL's and SQL's and through that also create a crystal-clear client journey with personalized communication
- Develop our website together with our web agency and our Marketing Manager to optimize the flow of leads and strengthen our client journey
- Work with channel and email strategies and develop Marketing Automation
- Implement and follow up relevant KPI’s and initiatives to motivate increased investment
- Analyze our client base and their purchasing behavior and based on that create recommendations moving forward
- Evaluate current systems/tools and review the need for supplements
- Support the Marketing Manager with related marketing initiatives
This is an exciting role where you will combine strategy, creativity, and technical skills with the objective to strengthen the KSMG's brand and increase our profitability through Marketing Automation and our growing client base. You will be responsible for strategy, analysis, and implementation of our CRM processes with a creative, data driven and analytical mindset. You will work very closely with our sales team, our external web agency and with our marketing manager. In this role, you report to the Marketing Manager.
We see that you are driven by creating new relationships, have a strong business mindset and high analytical skills. To succeed in the role, we also believe that you:
- Have relevant degree in Marketing Automation and/or CRM
- Have previous experience of hands-on work with CRM and Marketing Automation
- Are data driven, analytical and motivated by measurable results where you can draw conclusions
- Are driven to develop and thrive in a fast-moving environment with many contact surfaces, both internally and externally
- Are motivated by having several projects running at the same time and likes to work structurally for the best results
- Are communicative, forward-thinking, curious and likes to take your own initiatives
- Knowledge in Performance Marketing is meritorious
What we offer:
We are the only full-service agency in the industry as we can offer our clients excellence in everything from strategic employer branding to smart digital solutions. We have high ambitions to grow – we are on a journey that does not appear every day. You will be part of a team where we help each other to succeed and work together to achieve the best possible results. In this role, you will work independently and be the expert within your field, but at the same time have great support and guidance through our Marketing Manager.
- Start: By agreement
- Scope: Full-time, indefinitely
- Remuneration: Fixed monthly salary
- Location: Sturegallerian, Stockholm or by agreement
Apply for the position by sending your CV and personal letter to email@example.com. For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Emma Bergström (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is filled when we have found the right person and we apply an ongoing selection in this recruitment.