Are you our next Digital Programmatic Specialist?
StockholmApply for job
As an Digital Programmatic Specialist at KSMG, you will work both strategic and operational and be responsible for a new focus within our distribution. Today we work with good partners for programmatic media purchases but now we are in a phase where we want to evaluate and review the possibilities of having a DSP tool ourselves.
You will optimize and activate our programmatic purchases but the role also includes creating campaigns on social media and having customer responsibility for a dozen customers. You will evaluate campaigns, be responsible for follow-up and report results on set KPIs. You will be part of our distribution team that has a great energy and good cohesion. Our office is located in the centre of Stockholm, at Grev Turegatan 11A.
What do we offer as an employer?
- A fun, transparent and energetic workplace with a strong family feeling
- Great development opportunities within the team and at the company as you take responsibility for starting and running a new part of our distribution area
- Opportunity to gain a deep understanding and take part in the latest trends and developments from both Meta and our strategic partner LinkedIn
- Colleagues and leaders who encourage improvement proposals, as we want all our employees to have the opportunity to influence KSMG's future
- A workplace where we laugh out loud, support, help and respect each other, just like a family should do
- A culture where we like to spend time with each other both at work and after work in different activities. Among other things, we like to train, go on after works and travel together
We think that you:
We believe that you have graduated from a polytechnic education or have a bachelor's degree in marketing. We attach great importance to your personal qualities and want you to have a doer mentality. With the right attitude, you can go very far with us! Apart from this, we also believe that you:
- Are a responsible, enterprising and careful team player who works in a structured, efficient and independent way
- Have 3-5 years of work experience with programmatic purchases. For example via adform or BidTheathre
- Can work operationally with programmatic purchases via the DSP we see is the best choice for KSMG and our customers
- Most likely have experience from a media agency and media purchases of TV, programmatic and print
- Have experience in creating and optimizing ads on social networks such as Meta AdsManager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, TikTok or Snapchat
- Have an analytical mindset and love to dig into numbers and data
- Are used to customer dialogues and has a great customer focus
- Are used to working with deadlines and have a great interest in achieving your own and KSMG's goals and visions
We see it as a strength that you are solution-oriented and find it easy to work with new tasks, that you thrive in an environment where decisions are made quickly and where we do that little extra to deliver on top.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Emma Bergström (HR) at email@example.com. The position is filled when we have found the right person and we apply an ongoing selection in this recruitment.
- Start date by agreement
- Flexible work place